RV Lot Rates
October 2018 – December 2018; April 2019
January 2019 – March 2019
May 2018 – September 2018
**Please include 11 state and 5% county)
3 Month Rate:
Lake Site: $4,000.00; Off-Lake: $3,900.00 – must add 11% tax; *$300 deposit required at time of reservation
4 Month Rate:
Lake Site: $5,000.00; Off-Lake: $4,900.00 – must add 11% tax; *$400 deposit required at time of reservation
6 Month Rate:
Lake Site: $6,520.00; Off-Lake: $6,350.00 – must add 11% tax; *$600 deposit required at time of reservation
- Rates are based on 1 – 2 person occupancy. All rates include water, sewer, basic cable, electric ($70 allowance per month), garbage pick-up, maintenance, and full use of the recreational facilities
- Installment payment options are available for stays longer than 3-months
- Balance is due upon arrival on stays less than 3-months
- 6-month rate is for “6-on-6-off” occupancy.
Park Model Rates:
Effective November 1, 2018
Annual (12 mos.)
Lake Site: $465/Monthly; $5,580/Yearly
Off-Lake Site: $450/Monthly; $5,400/Yearly
- Park model rates are paid 12-months out of the year, regardless of the time occupied.
- Electricity is paid by the resident.
- A late fee of $30 is added to any payment received 5 days past the due date. No billing statements are provided.
Annual RV Rentals:
Annual (12 mos.)
Lake & Non-Lake: $620/Monthly; $7,440/Yearly
- All annual lots are for 12-month stays. Rates include water, sewer, & cable. Electric is paid by the resident.
- Please inquire in the office regarding the deposit policy for annual stays. Annual reservations are subject
to a background check
Additional Guest: $5/Daily; $20/Weekly; Monthly – N/A
All residents must inform the office of any visitors that will be staying in the park, the number of guests, and the length of time they will be visiting for.
Storage: $120/Month, Weekly/Daily – N/A
Storage is for park residents only and is based on availability.
*Applicable tax will be added to monthly storage rates
Check-out Time: Check-out time for all guests is 11am
- The office assigns sites; the longer stays have priority. Sites are only guaranteed for the period paid for; you are expected to pay the full length of stay that you reserved. NO REFUNDS will be given for shortened lengths of stay. Reservations prior to arrival are recommended.
- Rates are based on 1-2 adults.
- Any stay under 3-months is not guaranteed a specific lot number. Changes may need to be made to accommodate other reservations.
- To confirm your reservation we require a deposit in the amount listed above, upon booking.
- Reservations for the upcoming season are made in January; they are based off the length of stay
Cancellation & Refund Policy:
No refunds on or after arrival. NO REFUNDS will be given for shortened lengths of stay.
- Stays 1-month & Longer: Cancellations require a 60-day notice and a $200 cancellation fee will be charged. If cancellation
is less than 60-days than the entire deposit is forfeited.
- Daily & Weekly Guests: Cancellations require 48-hour notice. Cancellations during peak season (January-March) will forfeit their deposit.
- All payments must be made in US Funds.
- 11% tax is added to all short-term stays
- A valid credit card must be on file in the office regardless of the form of payment that you are using to pay your rent.
- Any payment made 5-days after the due date will have a $30 late fee added on. Returned checks will result in a $35 returned check fee.
- Installment payments are available for any stay longer than 3-months
*All prices are subject to change without notice*
2018-2019 Installment Payment Schedule
- Installment payments are for stays 3-months and longer; stays less than 3-months must be paid in full upon arrival
- Your first payment is due by the arrival date that you indicated on your reservation form.
- Any payment received 5 days past your due date will result in a $30 late fee added to your payment.
- Your first payment reflects the deposit given at the time of reservation.
- The installment payments include the 11% tax.
|Total Amount of Stay||$4,440||$4,329|
|Total Amount of Stay||$5,550||$5,439|
|Total Amount of Stay||$6,520||$6,350|
*6-Month stays do not pay tax.
Click map to view larger in a new tab.
PARADISE POINTE RULES & REGULATIONS
Updated April 2017
Paradise Pointe RV Resort reserves the right to at any time revise, add to, or change the rules and regulations, in any manner
management deems necessary, concerning the operation of this RV park.
These rules and regulations are meant to ensure the enjoyment of the park by everyone. The law and ordinances of Naples and their enforcement are fully applicable to the park.
Arrival and Departure Rules
- Paradise Pointe office hours are 8:00 am to 4:00 pm; (239) 793-6886
- All renters must check-in at the office upon arrival and departure
- A credit card must be on file in the office for seasonal and short-term RV residents, regardless of how you will be paying your rent
- If you will be arriving after office hours, you must notify the office either via: phone (239-793-6886); email (firstname.lastname@example.org); or text (239-227-3807)
- Park Model owners must notify the office upon arrival; phone notice is acceptable.
- Check out time is 11:00 am for all guests.
- Upon departure of the park (park models included) all plants that are on the pad or around palm trees must removed from the site.
General Park Rules
- The owners/management of Paradise Pointe RV Resort absolve themselves from all liability and responsibility pertaining to loss by fire, theft, property damage, lost articles, or for any personal injury or damage from any cause.
- Management reserves the right to evict anyone for behavior detrimental to the park and its visitors or for failing to abide by Resort Rules and Regulations
- All RV’s must be at least 25-feet in length and cannot be over 10 years old; RV’s are subject to the approval of Paradise Pointe management
- Tents, pop-up or pop-out campers, truck campers, vans, or Franklin’s are not allowed in the park
- There are no swamp-buggies, junkers, commercial trucks, or unlicensed vehicles allowed in the park
- No trailer may be sub-letted or rented out.
- The speed limit in the park is 20-mph. Please drive slowly and be considerate of pedestrians and bicyclers
- No excessive noise is allowed.
- The park is not to be used for illegal purposes; any annoyances detrimental to the reasonable comfort to other residents will not be tolerated.
- Drunkenness, illegal drugs, and immoral conduct will not be tolerated
- No verbal and/or physical abuse to park personnel will be tolerated and the violation of this rule will call for immediate termination of lease and removal/ejection from the park.
- Management is not responsible for lost or stolen items, personal injury, or any other damage on park property. This includes natural disasters.
- All maintenance requests must go through the office; any requests given to the maintenance staff will not be acknowledged.
- Text is preferred when notifying the office (239-227-3807)
- The storage area is for employee’s access only; residents are not allowed into the storage area.
- Anyone who has storage and needs access their property must come to the office for permission
- If you leave for a period of time and your lot is vacant, the park has the right to place another tenant on that lot if necessary.
- You are allowed to wash your RV one time during your stay; the office must be notified when you plan to wash your unit.
- All park model owners and annual residents are required to wash their homes at least once per year.
- There is absolutely no washing of cars, boats, or any other vehicle in the park. Our water is metered.
- There is no watering of flowers, grass, or trees.
- You are not allowed to wash your pad; this service is provided by the park.
- The use of a watering hose is prohibited in the park. Any unauthorized use of a hose will result in the following fines:
- 1st Offense – $30.00
- 2nd Offense – $50.00
- 3rd Offense – $200.00
- Quiet time is at 10:00 pm
- Noise from TV’s, radio, musical instruments, etc. must be used at a considerate level in consideration of your neighbors
- There is only one RV per lot allowed. You are not allowed to store motorhomes, travel trailers, truck campers, or anything else considered an RV on your lot while it is occupied.
- Please make sure that your slide-outs, gazebos, or lanai is not hanging over into the grass; maintenance must be able to cut the grass around the lot.
- All gazebos and detachable lanais must be in the patio area; these items are not allowed in front of your unit or in the driveway.
- There is no planting of flowers, trees, shrubs, or bushes allowed in the park due to the underground utilities.
- When anchoring down your awning; the augers must be placed into the concrete and not the grass.
- Any type of clothesline or hanging laundry outside is prohibited in the park.
- No open campfires
- Outside washers and dryers (including stored in a lanai or shed) of any kind are prohibited in the park.
- All outdoor furniture must be made for that specific purpose. There is no household furniture allowed in the patio area of your lot.
- All outside antennas must be on the concrete only.
- Water connections must have back-flow water prevention valves on at all times. It is State Law.
- All sewer lines must have collars installed to eliminate odors and per Collier County Health Department guidelines.
- Sewer caps must be installed upon departure of the lot; this applies even if you are leaving temporarily.
- No more than 2 vehicles per lot are allowed. A vehicle includes: car, truck, motorcycle, utility trailer, car dolly, etc.
- There is no parking in the street or grass. Your vehicle is restricted to the driveway area and is not allowed in the patio area of the lot.
- Your vehicle, tailgate, or hitch cannot hang over into the street.
- If you have any parking issues, you must make use of the storage facility at your own expense.
- No mechanical maintenance may be performed to any vehicle on park property.
- There is no parking or trespassing on other people’s sites Clubhouse and Common Area Rules
- Golf carts, bicycles, scooters, cars, trucks, and etc. are not to park in front of the clubhouse or under the awning or any other un-designated area.
- Smoking is not permitted in any resort building including but not limited to restrooms, the clubhouse, and office.
- No one under the age of 16 years old is allowed in the clubhouse, pool/jacuzzi, or recreational area without adult supervision.
- Do not abuse or overload the washers or dryers. Do not wash rugs, carpets, or animal bedding in the washers.
- No hair coloring is allowed in the restrooms or showers.
- Any personal items such as shampoo, conditioner, soap, lotion, etc. that is left in this area will be disposed of.
- Unacceptable and disrespectful behavior will not be tolerated.
- Any activity or function organizer has the right to deny entrance or remove disruptful persons from the clubhouse.
- Swimming in the lakes by residents and pets is prohibited.
- No pets are allowed in the clubhouse, mailroom, or activity areas.
- No person is allowed in clubhouse with a wet bathing suit; this is for safety reasons.
- Do not feed the ducks or alligators. Feeding the alligators can result in their death.
Swimming Pool and Hot Tub Rules
- There are no lifeguards at our pool; swim at your own risk.
- Proper bathing attire must be worn in the swimming pool and hot tub; no nude bathing
- No glass containers are allowed at the pool or on the pool deck
- No pets are allowed in the pool
- Any person with a skin wound is not allowed in the pool or hot tub
- Please observe additional signs posted at the pool area
- No aggressive breeds allowed
- Continuous barking or disruption from pets will not be tolerated
- Pets are not allowed in the clubhouse or recreational areas
- All pets must be kept on leashes at all times while outside
- Pets are not to be left tied-up to any park model or RV unattended
- Pet owners are responsible for the immediate pick-up and disposal of pet feces. The trash cans at the clubhouse and garage are not to be used for pet feces disposal.
- Do not dispose of pet feces in the lakes or canal
- All current pet vaccination records must be on file in the park office.
Park Model Rules
- There is no sub-letting allowed. Occupancy by non-registered guests without tenant’s presence is prohibited.
- No alterations, additions, or improvements will be permitted without written authorization from park management
- Park model owners that will be arriving with an RV have 3-days to park in front of their home to load and unload their RV’s.
- You are NOT allowed to plug-in the RV to your park model electric.
- All owners of new park models must have the under skirting done within 30-days of their move in; the skirting must match the vinyl siding.
- If you are planning on selling your unit, you must notify the office beforehand.
- No more than one “For Sale” sign allowed to be displayed in your window; it can be no larger than 9 x 12-inches in size
- When selling your unit, please advise potential buyers that they must fill out an application for rental and must be approved by park management
- The application fee is $25 per person and is non-refundable; violation of this rule may cause the new owner to be denied by park management and removal of the unit from the premises; in this instance the original owner is responsible for rental payments
- There is a $5/day or $20/week per guest fee for anyone staying overnight
- The park office must be notified of any visitors in the park; any guest not on file with the office will be considered trespassing and are subject to removal.
- There is a 2-week maximum stay on all visitors per season
- All guests are responsible for abiding by the park rules and any violation is the responsibility of the registered tenant of the park
- Parents or grandparents of visiting children are responsible for the safety and whereabouts of their children at all times and are liable for their actions.
- Children must be chaperoned at all times especially in bathrooms, recreation and swimming pool areas or golf cart.
- Any damages caused by guests will be the responsibility of the registered tenant
- Trash pick-up is on Mondays and Thursdays at 8:30 am
- Trash is to be placed at the curb in front of your lot. All garbage must be in plastic bags or trash containers
- We do not pick up any furniture, appliances, water heaters, toilets, bicycles, carpeting, paint, construction material, etc. Any such items are the responsibility of the unit owner.
- Any of the above items much be taken to the Collier County Landfill or Recycling Center at your own expense.
- There is no dumping of furniture, appliances, or any other item that the park does not pick-up with the trash, in the storage area. Any person caught doing so will be fined.
- If a holiday falls on a trash day, the trash will be picked-up the following day.
Mail Room Rules
- Incoming mail is for registered tenants of the park only.
- There is a $10.00 mailbox rental fee and a $5.00 key rental fee that is due every season
- If this fee is not paid, you will not receive mail in the park
- The mail is delivered at various times; it can occur between the hours of 1:00 pm and 4:30pm.
- All packages are inventoried by the mail lady upon delivery; they will be put on the shelf below your mailbox
- Upon arrival to the park please make sure that you have signed in at the mail room; if you fail to do so your mail delivery may be delayed
- Any guests of residents that will be receiving packages must notify the mail lady or the package will be returned to sender
- Once the mail has been delivered, the mailroom is locked until it has been fully sorted and put away. A flag is put out once the mail is ready for pick-up.
- Please refrain from pulling and knocking on the door when it is locked; this only causes further delay in picking up the mail.
- If you are leaving and will have someone collect your mail, please make sure they have your mailbox key, the mail lady is unable to put mail into another person’s box.
- If you have a package that must be signed for, you must notify the mail lady or you must wait until the next delivery or you must pick it up at the main post office.
- The front office does not have any affiliation with the mail; all inquiries must be directed to the mail lady.
- Parking is not permitted in the grass or in front of the clubhouse or underneath clubhouse awning; you are only allowed to park in designated parking areas
- No parking or trespassing on anyone else’s site
- Golf carts must be equipped with headlights and taillights and must be used at night
- Bicycles must have lights when riding at night
- Children under the age of 16 years old are not allowed to operate golf carts inside the park; do not allow children under 16 years old to operate your golf cart even if you are sitting with them
- Maintenance to your vehicle is prohibited in the park.